Potential Options During Financial Difficulties
If you are a homeowner experiencing temporary or permanent financial difficulties and are worried you will be unable to pay your mortgage, you may qualify for assistance. Depending upon your financial circumstances, there may be options available which could help you avoid foreclosure. These may include:
- Loan Modification
- Temporary Forbearance
- Deed-in-Lieu of Foreclosure
- Pre-Foreclosure sale
If your mortgage is currently in foreclosure and you have concerns regarding the handling of your case, or if you feel your foreclosure prevention alternatives have not been explained to you in a manner you can understand, or that you were inappropriately denied a foreclosure prevention alternative, were not evaluated properly, or have not been processed in a timely manner you may dial 1-888-636-1112.
Notices of Error and Requests for Information Relating to Mortgage Servicing Customers
Any borrower wishing to submit a Notice of Error or Request for Information to Directors Mortgage concerning the servicing of their mortgage loan must send their written correspondence to:
Attn: Loan Servicing/QA
4550 SW Kruse Way, Suite 275
Lake Oswego, OR 97045
How to Explore Your Options
Call 1-888-636-1112 Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm Pacific Time. When you call, please request the Servicing Department and be prepared to discuss:
- Your situation and your request for assistance.
- Your current household expenses and any changes affecting your current situation.
- Details of your household income and any changes affecting your current situation.
Based on the initial conversation, a secure link or fax number will be provided to submit all required documentation to ensure your request is handled promptly. Such documentation may include:
- A written explanation of your situation.
- A detailed list of your household expenses.
- Proof of household income (recent pay stub, tax returns or profit-and-loss statements).
- Any additional documentation to support your request for assistance.
Additional Resources and Resources to Contact
The Following Resources May Provide You With Information and Assistance
FDIC Foreclosure Prevention Information at http://www.fdic.gov/consumers/loans/prevention/index.html