Enter to Win at Participating Open Houses
Read below for important information on how to participate in the Enter to Win giveaways.
2020 ENTER TO WIN OFFICIAL RULES
The following are the terms and conditions of the Directors Mortgage 2020 Enter to Win (the “Drawing”) sponsored by Directors Mortgage, Inc. (the “Sponsor”). By participating in a Drawing, each Entrant (defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these terms and conditions herein. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Please refer to the details for each Drawing for the prizes, relevant dates and times including dates of eligibility and when the final winner will be determined (“Details”) at directorsmortgage.com/win.
- Entry to the Drawing is open to all persons over the age of 18 located in the United States excluding those located in the states of Alaska and Hawaii. Entrants may be asked, at any stage, to provide the Sponsor, or a third party, with proof of age or identity.
- Employees and relatives of employees of the Sponsor and any entities affiliated or related to the Sponsor are ineligible to enter the Drawing. “Relatives” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year or parents, legal guardians, children, siblings, partner or spouse.
- In order to enter a Drawing, each eligible person must submit a fully completed a Drawing Entry Form (“Entry Form”) and such Entry Form must be verified and received by a representative of the Sponsor (“Entrant”).
- Entrants shall be entitled to make one (1) entry per participating Open House into each Drawing. In the event that the Sponsor deems that an Entrant has made multiple applications per participating Open House to enter a Drawing or in any way have acted in bad faith with respect to the Drawing, the Entrant shall be excluded from the Drawing and consequently ineligible to win any of the Prizes (defined below).
- Each Drawing may consist of one or more prizes. Each individual prize value shall be valued at an amount no greater than $500 and each Drawing shall contain prizes collectively valued at an amount no greater than $5,000 (each a “Prize” and collectively “Prizes”). Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by a Winner (defined below). All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of a Winner.
- A Winner of a Drawing (“Winner”) shall be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entrants received throughout each Drawing’s Overall Contest Period (defined below). Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entrants per Drawing. An Entrant may only win one (1) Prize per Drawing.
- A Winner of a Drawing shall be notified by email or telephone as recorded on the Winner’s Entry Form (“Notification”). A Winner must accept a Prize as otherwise direct by Sponsor within thirty (30) days of Notification (“Acceptance”). Winners shall receive their Prize within sixty (60) days after Acceptance. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive Notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or a Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any Notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in Prize forfeiture and Sponsor shall have no obligation whatsoever to compensate the forfeiting Winner in any way. Sponsor is not required to award elsewhere any Prizes forfeited by a Winner.
- Sponsor’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of a Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any Entrant or by any third party.
- Except where prohibited, each Entrant hereby consents for Sponsor to use Entrant’s first and last name, likeness, image, audio, video, prize information, city and state of residence, and any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to any Prize or Entrant’s Drawing experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- By completing an entry form, Entrants agree to be contacted by Directors Mortgage for promotional purposes. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive materials from Directors Mortgage and/or their selected partners, please unsubscribe via link provided in promotional emails or call associated number to opt out of these communications.
- Except where prohibited, each Entrant hereby agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, and affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, claims or causes of action arising out of or related to the participation in a Drawing. In no event shall Entrant and the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses or statutory damages) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- If, for any reason, a Drawing is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Drawing, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a Drawing in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining Prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any Entrant in connection with a Drawing.
- Sponsor reserves the right to alter, edit, adapt, modify, publish and promote these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Any matters related to a Drawing shall be governed by and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Oregon.
Contact Information for Sponsor:
Directors Mortgage, Inc.
2020 Enter to Win Details
2020 ENTER TO WIN PRIZE
The winners of each Quarterly Entry Period will receive one (1) $500 gift card (“Prize”).
The Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is the actual value of merchandise at the time of award. All winners will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize in the tax year it was awarded. Directors Mortgage will determine all prize details in their sole discretion. Directors Mortgage reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any reason at their sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes and other unspecified expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Any illustrations and/or depictions of any prize are for illustrative purposes only and any prize element images shown in any promotional material may not be actual prize elements awarded.
All prizes must be claimed IN PERSON, at the offices of Directors Mortgage. No prize will be shipped or mailed. The winner of any prize must be able to show valid photo identification at the time of claiming his/her prize.
2020 ENTER TO WIN CONTEST PERIOD AND DRAWING DATES
All times in the Drawing refer to Pacific Time (“PT”).
The Directors Mortgage 2020 Enter to Win (the “Drawing”) will begin on January 1, 2020 AT 12:00 AM and end on December 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM (“Overall Contest Period”).
The Contest consists of four (4) “Quarterly Entry Periods,” conducted during the Overall Contest Period. Quarterly Entry Periods are as follows:
- The first (1st) Quarterly Entry Period will begin January 1, 2020 at 12:00 AM and end March 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
- The second (2nd) Quarterly Entry Period will begin April 1, 2020 at 12:00 AM and end June 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
- The third (3rd) Quarterly Entry Period will begin July 1, 2020 at 12:00 AM and end September 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
- The fourth (4th) Quarterly Entry Period will begin October 1, 2020 at 12:00 AM and end December 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
The quarterly drawing dates will take place on April 1, 2020, July 1, 2020, October 1, 2020, and January 1, 2021, respectively, for each Quarterly Entry Period.